1. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
2. Only people, no animals or inanimate objects/beings, may register cards to play the game.
3. The competition will run from 20 September - 8 November 2017.
4. The competition shall start on 20 September 2017 at 00.01am.
5. The competition shall end on 8 November 2017 at 19.00pm.
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
7. Players who cheat (i.e. who swipe multiple cards, drive between points) will be disqualified – their cards and points will be wiped.
8. Lucky Tap Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries from registered players. Winners will be contacted.
9. The competition is open to employees or agencies of Intelligent Health and partners, their group company’s family members and anyone else connected to the prize draw. Such persons will be eligible to play the game and to win prizes however prize winners (including employees/spouse/children) will be required to donate prizes to a suitable nominated cause/person(s).
10. In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, Intelligent Health and partners reserve the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and (if applicable) not redeemable for cash.
12. Intelligent Health is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
13. When you enter into a partner's offer or competition you will be consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to that partner.
14. Intelligent Health and partners accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
15. Intelligent Health and partners shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
16. Intelligent Health and partners accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering or accepting the prize.
17. Intelligent Health and partners reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
18. The decision of Intelligent Health and partners in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
See our data protection policy here.