1. Competitions are open to residents of the UK only unless otherwise stated.
2. Only people, no animals or inanimate objects/beings, may use cards or fobs to play the game.
3. The competition will run from 3 October 2018 - 14 November 2018.
4. The competition will start on 3 October 2018 at 00.01am.
5. The competition will end on 14 November 2018 at 19.00pm.
6. Players must tap at least two Beat Boxes within an hour to gain 10 points. However, they must ensure that they do not tap these two Boxes in under a minute as this will not award points. For further information on this rule please see How to Play.
7. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
8. Players will not be permitted to register their card or fob or change teams in the final week of the game. If a player needs to change team in the last week of the game, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org and their request will be reviewed by the Beat the Street team.
9. Players who cheat (i.e. who swipe multiple cards, drive between Beat Boxes or register fake accounts) will be disqualified – their cards/fobs and points will be wiped. If a team is deemed to have cheated that team can also be removed from the game.
10. Lucky Tap Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries from registered players. Winners will be contacted via email.
11. The competition is open to employees or agencies of Intelligent Health and partners, their group company’s family members and anyone else connected to the prize draw. Such persons will be eligible to play the game and to win prizes however prize winners (including employees/spouse/children) will be required to donate prizes to a suitable nominated cause/person(s).
12. In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, Intelligent Health and partners reserve the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
13. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and (if applicable) not redeemable for cash.
14. Intelligent Health is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. For information please refer to our privacy notice .
15. Intelligent Health and partners accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
16. Intelligent Health and partners shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
17. Intelligent Health and partners accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering or participating in Beat the Street.
18. Intelligent Health and partners reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
19. The decision of Intelligent Health and partners in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
See our data protection policy here.