This accessibility statement applies to content published on the beatthestreet.me domain.
This website is run by Intelligent Health. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The reCAPTCHA security feature may not be accessible to users of all technologies
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call +44 (0)118 935 7371
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible, or within seven working days.
If you cannot view the map on our game map page, call or email us for alternative route directions in an accessible format.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Intelligent Health is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- The Google reCAPTCHA security tool for online forms on the Privacy and Sign-up pages may not be accessible to users of all technologies in all situations. If this is the case, it may fail WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (non-text content). However, Google Support advice on reCAPTCHA accessibility suggests that the tool works with major screen readers and offers advice to resolve any challenges that a user may face when using audio. We will continue to review the reCAPTCHA tool with future accessibility audits and update accordingly.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We continue to run regular accessibility checks and ensure that new content added to the website meets accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14 January 2022.
This website was last tested on 14 January 2022. The test was carried out by Intelligent Health using Axe-core, a11y machine, a11y eslint plugin, WAVE and manual checks. We tested all the pages within the beatthestreet.me domain.